School ends, summer starts and fun is just around the corner with Sylvan's summer camps in Wyoming! We offer programs where teamwork, interactivity and exciting tasks take center stage, empowering kids to keep on learning (and having a blast!) after school is out. This group dynamic also means your child can bring friends — or make new ones — and experience a new kind of learning environment away from the classroom.
Ready to inspire your child to succeed in the next school year and beyond? Find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area now.
Programs Where Fun Comes First
Our summer camps in Wyoming focus on the kind of skills kids need in the 21st century, and include seriously cool projects and fun-filled activities that your child will be excited to experience week after week. Whether it's STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or traditional topics like reading, writing and study skills, our programs equip kids with critical competencies that they can call on year after year, in and outside of school. Make this summer a great one: sign your child up for a Sylvan summer program today!
Our Fun-Filled Summer Camps
As leaders in tutoring, we understand how kids need support in different areas to succeed in school and beyond. That's why we provide a diverse selection of summer camps to make all kinds of subjects more engaging. For example, it could be a reading or writing camp that helps your child understand language in a more creative and interactive way. Alternatively, it could be a STEM-focused camp where cool activities await, including creating a video game and programming a robot.
Whatever the subject, you can be sure that Sylvan's summer camps in Wyoming offer more enjoyment, more camaraderie and more confidence in preparation for that all-important next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Any student entering elementary school needs to have mastered the basics of reading. That's why our knowledgeable teachers provide the perfect preparation in the form of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Every successive school year introduces new challenges and responsibilities, but we teach the practical time management and organization skills kids need to stay on top of their workloads.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Not many kids are excited by algebra, but our camp is made up of fun summer activities that build up your child's math skills for the school year ahead.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop creative skills, writing abilities and a legitimate portfolio of work at our language-focused Writing camp.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will build vital STEM and problem solving skills while having plenty of fun in the process. Our theme-based sessions encourage creativity and imagination as kids develop, program and animate awesome robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your budding engineer or architect will love diving into creative, hands-on projects, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the world!