Looking for a writing tutor in Kenosha? From making sure your child doesn’t fall behind to providing all the extra help and opportunities to get ahead that he or she needs, our tutors will make sure your son or daughter develops the writing skills essential for success.
Tutoring That's Unique to Every Child
From the basics of proper sentence structure to support writing college application essays, our writing tutors will make sure your child progresses—and has fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If grade-level writing tasks are proving to be too challenging for your child, our Personalized Tutoring will focus on the most important skills in order to raise scores — and confidence — when it comes to writing assignments and homework. You can expect the following from our program:
- More proficient writing skills: Our goal is to make sure your child learns the mechanics of the writing process from composition to revisions.
- Bigger, better results in the classroom: We designed our writing program to match up with college and career readiness standards so skills learned are useful for present and future success.
- Rates you can afford: Our competitive hourly rates align with other tutoring companies and private tutors in the area.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a great fit if your child needs extra practice or boost to improve skills for writing-related homework or tests. This is what our Academic Coaching offers:
- Proactive tutoring support to build on skills, keep up with homework and stay ahead in class.
- Tutoring sessions tailored to your child’s needs — from skill practice, to homework help, to guidance preparing for tests.
- Expert tutors who use the latest teaching methods to get concepts to stick
- Affordable monthly packages to keep it simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
For the student on the academic fast track, strong writing skills are a must. This program focuses on research-based writing skills needed for assignments and tests with heavy writing components — as well as college admissions essays. Here's what young learners can expect with our program:
- A confidence boost for excelling at writing-based challenges in the future.
- The advanced composition techniques and research skills needed to excel.
- Added guidance on crafting a college admissions essay that makes an impression.
- Build on developing skills with more practice in research-intensive writing assignments.
- Comparable hourly rates.
Get Started with Our Limited-Time Special
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to accurately identify your son or daughter’s personal strengths and needs, pinpointing the precise areas our expert tutors will work on for greater success. Contact us today and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can meet your needs.