The competition to get into college is tough — and getting tougher. At Sylvan, we appreciate the importance of admission exams — and how to prepare students to maximize their scores. Our test prep program in Eau Claire focuses on helping your teen master important test-taking skills in order to reduce stress and improve confidence come exam day. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Great Preparation Means Great Scores
Here’s what sets our program apart from other test prep programs: we deliver a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, and around-the-clock access to invaluable online tools and resources, including practice tests. In fact, for many students in our program, it only takes five to eight weeks to learn and master the skills they need to boost their test scores. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Tackle Every Exam Question with Confidence
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Eau Claire don't already know. They’re dedicated to equipping your teen with invaluable skills and techniques for approaching each section of the exam. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It’s already included with our in-center learning, or you can select it by itself.
Discover The Sylvan Difference! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Erase Test-Day Jitters: Take a FREE Practice Exam!
For a limited time, your teen can take a full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Eau Claire for FREE!* It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Make test day a great day: contact us now to get started!