With Sylvan's summer camps in Wisconsin, it's easy to see how the fun starts when school ends! We provide a selection of engaging, interactive programs where teamwork, companionship and hands-on learning are the focus, enabling kids to keep their education (and their enjoyment!) going all summer long. It makes for a new type of learning environment beyond the classroom — and a special group dynamic where existing friendships are strengthened or new ones made.
Want to inspire your child to learn more and do better than ever next school year? Take a look at the Sylvan camps offered in your local area now.
Fun and Learning at the Same Time? You Can with Sylvan!
Our summer camps in Wisconsin focus on the kind of skills kids need in the 21st century, and include seriously cool projects and fun-filled activities that your child will be excited to experience week after week. From traditional staples like reading, writing and study skills to the very latest STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) teachings, our programs highlight competencies that are useful in the classroom and in life. Make this summer a success: register your child for our summer programs today!
Our Action-Packed Camps
We're leaders in the field of tutoring, so we understand how kids need support in different subject areas in order to achieve their potential in school and beyond. That's why we have a varied assortment of summer camp programs that make all topics more engaging. It could be a reading or writing program that makes language arts more creative and interactive. Alternatively, it could be a STEM-focused camp where cool activities await, including creating a video game and programming a robot.
Whatever the subject, you can be sure that Sylvan's summer camps in Wisconsin offer more enjoyment, more camaraderie and more confidence in preparation for that all-important next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Reading skills are especially critical when preschoolers and kindergartners move on to elementary school, so our expert tutors provide a fun, engaging mix of lessons and games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): We help kids develop the time management and organization skills they need to stay on top of the responsibilities that come with every new school year.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra suddenly becomes a much more exciting prospect with our engaging, interactive activities, which are tailored to get your child's math skills school-ready.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids at our Writing camp get to build exciting portfolios of work as they explore their creativity and move their writing skills to the next level.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Sciences (Grades 1-6): LEGO® is already cool, but we make it even cooler by giving kids the opportunity to create working robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will ignite — and he or she will build important STEM and problem solving skills along the way. It doesn't get more fun than this!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Future engineers and architects will enjoy taking on hands-on projects including designing and constructing cool creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the globe!