School ends, summer starts and fun is just around the corner with Sylvan's summer camps in Wisconsin! We offer programs where teamwork, interactivity and exciting tasks take center stage, empowering kids to keep on learning (and having a blast!) after school is out. The result is a special group dynamic where kids can bring friends along — or make new acquaintances — and enjoy a fresh kind of learning environment outside of the classroom.
Ready to help your child reach new heights in the next school year — and beyond? Then it's time to find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area.
Programs Where Fun Comes First
We've tailored our summer camps in Wisconsin to emphasize practical skills for the 21st century through seriously cool projects and activities that make learning a real highlight of your child's week. Whether it's STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or traditional topics like reading, writing and study skills, our programs equip kids with critical competencies that they can call on year after year, in and outside of school. Make this summer a success: register your child for our summer programs today!▼
Summer Camps Kids Love!
We're leaders in tutoring, so we appreciate that different kids need different kinds of support to do their best in school and beyond. That's why we provide a diverse selection of summer camps to make all kinds of subjects more engaging. For example, it could be a reading or writing camp that helps your child understand language in a more creative and interactive way. On the other hand, it could be one of our new STEM camps, which include cool, tech-focused activities like robot programming and video game creation!
Whichever program works best for your child, you can count on Sylvan's summer camps in Wisconsin to ensure more fun — and boosted confidence in preparation for the next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): It's essential for preschoolers and kindergartners to know the basics of reading heading into elementary school. Our knowledgeable teachers offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Every new school year brings fresh challenges and new responsibilities. We can help your child develop the time management and organization skills he or she needs to say goodbye to school stress — and hello to better grades.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra camp may not sound like a fun summer activity, but our program uses interactive activities to make sure your child's math skills are ready for school.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids explore their creativity, improve their writing skills and build an exciting portfolio in our Writing camp.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will build vital STEM and problem solving skills while having plenty of fun in the process. Our theme-based sessions encourage creativity and imagination as kids develop, program and animate awesome robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your budding engineer or architect will love diving into creative, hands-on projects, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the world!