School ends, summer starts and fun is just around the corner with Sylvan's summer camps in Wisconsin! We offer exciting, interactive programs where friendship, teamwork and hands-on tasks take center stage, allowing kids to continue learning (and enjoying themselves!) all summer long. This group dynamic also means your child can bring friends — or make new ones — and experience a new kind of learning environment away from the classroom.
Ready to inspire your child to succeed in the next school year and beyond? Find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area now.
Making Learning More Engaging — and Fun!
We've tailored our summer camps in Wisconsin to emphasize practical skills for the 21st century through seriously cool projects and activities that make learning a real highlight of your child's week. From traditional staples like reading, writing and study skills to the very latest STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) teachings, our programs highlight competencies that are useful in the classroom and beyond. Make this school year the best one yet: sign up for one of our summer programs today!▼
See What Kind of Camps We Offer
We're leaders in tutoring, so we appreciate that different kids need different kinds of support to do their best in school and beyond. That's why we provide a diverse selection of summer camps to make all kinds of subjects more engaging. Our instructors also utilize the latest teaching tools and techniques, including iPads®. On the other hand, it could be one of our new STEM camps, which include cool, tech-focused activities like robot programming and video game creation!
Whichever program works best for your young learner, you can count on Sylvan's summer camps in Wisconsin to ensure more fun — and boosted confidence in preparation for the next school year.
Our Innovative STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: Kids create their very own video game worlds, choosing from a library of animations, characters, sounds and backgrounds as they learn valuable programming and logic abilities.
- Robotics: LEGO® is cool to begin with, but we make it even cooler at our Robotics camp, where children build robots and write code to bring them to life.
- Engineering: Imaginative, hands-on projects like constructing K'NEX® structures or building LEGO® machines help your young learner gain critical thinking skills that could come in handy when he or she becomes a budding architect or engineer.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: Reading skills are especially critical when preschoolers and kindergartners move on to elementary school, so our expert tutors provide a fun, engaging mix of lessons and games.
- Study Edge: We help kids develop the time management and organization skills they need to stay on top of the responsibilities that come with every new school year.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra suddenly becomes a much more exciting prospect with our engaging, interactive activities, which are tailored to get your child's math skills school-ready.
- Writing: Kids at our Writing camp get to build exciting portfolios of work as they explore their creativity and move their writing skills to the next level.