Make sure your son or daughter is ready for growing school workloads and the future challenges of college with Sylvan’s study skills program in Wisconsin. Our program, which is tailored for kids and teens in grades 4-12, focuses on the kind of life management, critical thinking and problem solving skills needed to manage schoolwork and organize busy schedules more effectively. You'll see a noticeable confidence boost as your child gets to grips with life-long tools and techniques that can be used at school at beyond! We're ready to equip your child for success: simply contact your local Sylvan in Wisconsin to get started or to find out more.
A Bright Future Starts With a Smart Approach
Whether it's extracurricular classes, homework assignments, a part-time job or the demands of a full social life, there’s no doubting that students often have a lot on their plate. And when college applications eventually come about, it can be an even greater challenge to stay on top of everything. That's where our tutoring experts step in, offering a study skills program that focuses on effective planning, managing and prioritizing skills — helping students take on any project and achieve the right results.
Skills for Greater Success in School, from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
Success begins with a strong foundation. With our study skills program in Wisconsin, students can develop important skills and strategies that are relevant in the classroom immediately, and can also be applied in college and career settings later on. At Sylvan, we see the bigger picture, which is why we’re dedicated to instilling life-long knowledge that can help your son or daughter thrive personally and academically, both inside and outside the classroom. We’re here to enhance your child’s skillset so he or she can meet any challenge with confidence.
Your Child Will Learn:
- Scheduling and workload management techniques.
- Strategies for achieving goals in both the short term and long term.
- Tips for project planning and tracking.
- Organizational methods for completing homework assignments and establishing an efficient personal study area.
- Performance management skills, such as using an academic calendar and tracking grades.
- Tactics for better communication, including active listening.
- How to ace the all-important college admission essay.
- Job interview preparation, including how to write an effective resume and cover letter.