Looking for a math tutor in Hudson? Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in math, algebra, geometry or advanced math, our expert tutors can help your child succeed.
The Right Program at the Right Time
From extra practice to hands-on support and advanced enrichment, we provide a selection of math programs that meet children's needs at different levels. We’re here to help your son or daughter reach his or her potential in geometry, algebra and advanced math.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If math isn’t your son or daughter’s best subject, intensive tutoring could be the solution your child needs to improve scores and boost confidence. We understand how to make math more relevant and relatable to real life situations, helping your child strengthen his or her understanding and achieve bigger success in and outside of school. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring program includes:
- A customized approach: Our Sylvan Method™ approach allows us to tailor our learning plans to meet a range of different needs, including your son's or daughter's.
- Terrific results: Your son or daughter could achieve up to two to three times more growth in math scores than his or her peers.
- The best guidance: Our Sylvan-certified tutors make sure your child feels supported every step of the way by adjusting the learning plan to keep math as engaging as possible.
- School-aligned curriculum: By aligning with local school standards, our math curriculum — and teaching methods — remains relevant in the classroom.
- Affordable prices: Our hourly and monthly rates are comparable with similar tutoring companies so you can get the best math help to fit your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs help with homework, more math practice outside of the classroom, or an extra challenge, our NEW Academic Coaching program is for you! Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Tutoring support that proactively builds on skills so your child is better equipped to complete tests and feel confident in class.
- Focused learning sessions that target your child's specific needs and learning style.
- School-aligned lessons to make sure tutoring is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities to promote skill mastery and interactive learning.
- Trained tutors who understand the current methods for teaching math to kids.
- Class scheduling that fits your family's lifestyle, needs and budget including evenings, weekends and afternoons.
- Comparable pricing that makes getting the best math tutoring at a reasonable rate, simple.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
You can look forward to watching your math star in elementary, middle school or high school conquer new math challenges including tackling difficult concepts and mastering new skills with confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Enhance math skills like computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills with ease.
- Feel more confident in the classroom.
- Become adept at tough math concepts through accelerated, hands-on activities that build on concepts learned.
- ...and we have affordable hourly rates!
Take Advantage of Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to help determine your child's unique learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas to achieve greater success. Contact us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can meet them.