School may be out of session, but fun-filled learning experiences are in! Sylvan’s summer camps in the Minneapolis region are designed to keep your child inspired and motivated to learn in new and innovative ways. No repetitive drills here!
We use kid-friendly technology, fun games and cool projects (like building robots and designing video games) to keep kids engaged and having a blast. Best yet, your child can sign up for camp with friends or make new ones as he or she masters new skills in a collaborative group environment. You’ll love watching your child’s confidence soar to new heights!
Transformative Learning Experiences
Families love our summer programs because they turn education into a truly exciting experience. Through cool, hands-on projects, your son or daughter will build valuable skills — such as reading, writing or study skills, or increasingly vital STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills — that can make a big impact in the classroom and in life. Keep your child’s imagination active this summer: register for one of our summer camps in the Minneapolis region today!▼
Cool Camps that are Big on Fun!
Sylvan’s summer camps in the Minneapolis region take learning to the next level. That’s because we blend proven teaching methods with engaging activities and games, inspiring and motivating your child to master new skills while having a whole lot of fun along the way!
From subject-specific courses to technology-focused programs, our summer camps are a fantastic way to get your child primed for the approaching school year. We have a number of scheduling options to choose from, so you won’t be hard pressed to find time for learning this summer.
Check Out Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your child geared up for elementary school! Our Early Reading camp includes hands-on lessons and engaging games to help your son or daughter master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills camp is designed to lower stress and increase confidence. Our knowledgeable teachers will equip your child with crucial planning, organization and time management skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using a fun mix of activities, we help equip your child with the skills he or she needs to take on challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will build a unique portfolio he or she will want to show off. Along the way, your young writer will explore a variety of writing styles, including writing movie reviews and crafting web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will have a great time as he or she learns how to build and program a variety of robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. There’s no better way to learn crucial STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will be amazed to learn what goes on in the world of machine and bridge design with our cutting-edge, themed engineering programs. Kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are based on real-life structures from around the globe.