If you're searching for a math tutor in the Minneapolis region, you've come to the right place. Whether you’ve noticed your son or daughter is falling behind, needs some extra practice or just wants to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors will make sure your child succeeds. Whatever your young mathematician needs, we’re here to get results.
Get the Best Program for Your Child’s Needs
Sylvan has math programs ranging from support and practice to enrichment, so you’ll have the option to select the one that targets your son or daugther’s needs. We can help your child acquire strong academic skills in math, algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is struggling with basic concepts and falling behind in math class, targeted, intensive tutoring could be the key to building confidence and raising scores. We know how to make critical math concepts more accessible, empowering students to achieve more in the classroom and beyond. Here’s what you can expect from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A focused approach: With our proven Sylvan Method™ approach, your child is guaranteed to get the attention he or she needs to succeed.
- Expert guidance and support: Being there for your child every step of the way is our Sylvan-certified tutors top priority. We’re always adjusting our plan to make sure math lessons stay engaging rather than frustrating.
- Fantastic results: Many of our tutoring students see up to two to three times more growth in their math scores when compared to their classmates. Your child will improve too!
- Local, school-endorsed curriculum: Our math curriculum is aligned with most school standards. In addition, our tutors are experts on the latest teaching methods, so you don’t have to pick up the slack!
- Comparable rates: Our hourly rates are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting extra math help for your family is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs homework support, more practice with math outside of class, or is looking for a challenge, Academic Coaching can help! Our tutors are experts at providing support on homework, studying for tests and managing heavy workloads. Our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive tutoring support to improve skills, stay on track with homework, study for tests and build confidence in the classroom.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes a difference in class.
- Specialized learning sessions that are tailored to your child’s unique needs.
- Hands-on, interactive activities designed to encourage skill mastery.
- Experienced tutors who are well-versed in modern teaching methods for math (so you don’t have to be the expert!).
- Flexible scheduling options that fit your family’s lifestyle, such as afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages that you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is a budding math genius, our advanced programs will boost confidence and provide the perfect preparation for complex concepts and tough assignments. One thing's for sure: you'll be amazed as your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz masters new skills and accomplishes his or her most ambitious targets. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, you can expect your child to:
- Master advanced math skills such as computation, process, reasoning and problem solving, all of which are essential for future success in math and other academic areas.
- Get deeper math experience with hands-on exercises and interactive challenges that are designed to reinforce import concepts.
- Feel more confident in the classroom as they apply their new-found skills to schoolwork.
- Boost confidence — and grades! Our advanced programs cover everything your child needs to achieve even greater success in this challenging subject.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Ready to Get Started?
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a wonderful way to both pinpoint your child's strengths and identify skill areas that need improvement. Give us a call or fill out or form to get in touch so we can discuss your requirements and how we can help.