Our Robotics & Sciences programs in the Milwaukee region are all about inspiring imaginations, cultivating creativity and having a ton of fun along the way! Your son or daughter will have a blast playing with technology and sparking new friendships as he or she builds, animates and tinkers with a new LEGO® robot every week. On top of that, our courses equip elementary and middle school-aged kids with important 21st century skills. It all contributes to an exciting learning experience that can make a positive impact both inside and outside of the classroom.
Share in Your Child's Success
Parents can rest assured that our Robotics & Sciences programs include weekly email communications, so you can stay in the know about your son or daughter’s progress and find out about his or her incredible achievements. You will receive an email after every session that summarizes that class’s goals and outcomes, includes photos and provides a sneak peek of next week’s project. Your child will also complete a project summary worksheet after each session to reinforce what he or she learned that day and to share with you the type of robot he or she created. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Next-level learning starts here! We offer:
- A hands-on learning environment that equips kids with key STEM skills
- An interactive, innovative learning atmosphere where creativity and imagination can reach new heights
- Small class sizes that feature a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (only 12 students per class, maximum), allowing for personal attention and friendly collaboration
- Intuitive software that’s kid-friendly and a blast to work with
- Cool activities and projects, such as building, animating and troubleshooting a new robotic creation every week!
- Regular communication that helps keeps parents informed on the content and accomplishments of each class