Finding a dependable reading tutor in the La Crosse and Eau Claire region could go a long way towards making sure your child is developing strong reading skills, gaining confidence and getting results that extend beyond the classroom. If you’re starting to notice your child is falling behind, could use a little extra practice or wants to get ahead, our tutors can provide guidance that is personalized for success.
Learning Personalized to Get Results
Sylvan offers a selection of reading tutoring approaches to make sure your child is receiving the kind of attention that will make a difference. After we determine your child’s current reading level, we’ll be able to recommend the program that will make sure he or she is getting results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is having a difficult time keeping up with reading level requirements and could use some guidance to catch up and develop confidence, this program could be the perfect solution. Our intensive reading tutoring is meant to guide your son or daughter towards building and mastering the required grade-level skills. Our Personalized Tutoring program can offer your child:
- Success in class and beyond. Class and homework time will be a breeze.
- More personalized support. We use the results of a reading assessment to determine the approach your child needs to improve fluency and comprehension.
- More confidence and guidance. Our expert reading tutors will constantly tweak your child’s personalized learning plan to keep it challenging—not frustrating!
- The skills to achieve success. With our school-aligned curriculum, your child will be learning things that apply directly to the classroom.
- Affordable rates. With our rates, you’ll feel confident you’re getting the best reading help for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is ideal for kids who could use extra support tackling reading-related homework and tests in addition to keeping up in class. With Academic Coaching, you’ll get:
- Proactive tutoring that will sharpen reading comprehension skills to help your child keep up with homework and get ahead in class.
- Learning sessions that emphasize skill practice, assistance with homework, and prep for tests, all tailored to meet your child’s needs.
- A school-aligned curriculum that makes a big difference in classroom performance.
- Interactive hands-on activities that improve reading skills and your child’s ability to understand different types of material.
- Affordable monthly packages that meet your needs and fit your budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
This program is ideal if your child is on the fast track and/or could use guidance managing a heavy workload, tackling an assignment with a large reading component or studying for a big test. Give your teen every opportunity to succeed in college-level classes and conquer advanced coursework with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. With this program, you can expect:
- The ability to tackle heavy workloads with confidence.
- The reading skills needed to efficiently complete assignments and keep up in advanced classes.
- Better time management for completing homework assignments and studying for tests like the ACT and SAT.
- Higher scores on tests, assignments and college entrance exams.
- Preparation for advanced college courses.
- Hourly rates you can afford.
Ready for Results?
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a fantastic way to pinpoint both your child's strengths and skill sets that could use improvement. Give us a call or fill out or form to get in touch so we can discuss your requirements and how we can help.