The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! With summer camps in Charleston from Sylvan Learning, you can keep your young learner interested, engaged and entertained.
From writing, reading and algebra to coding, engineering, robotics and other STEM-related topics, the programs we provide are ideal for kids of all ages. Our camps include a variety of scheduling options, so you can fit exciting educational experiences into your child’s summer schedule.
Hands-On Activities That Make a Lasting Impact
Not only are our summer camps in Charleston tons of fun, but they also make learning count. The skills your child learns at Sylvan — reading, writing and study skills, as well as STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a lasting impact in the classroom and beyond. Gear up for a new school year without compromising on fun: sign up for one of our summer programs today!▼
Stimulating Creativity and Young Imaginations
Motivation, inspiration and creativity are always the focus for Sylvan programs. No dull math or writing drills allowed! We also like to encourage students to work together, so your child can sign up with his or her friends, or make new acquaintances in our collaborative activities. Your child will have a great time interacting with technology, learning new skills and showing off his or her projects with family and friends!
Keep your child engaged all summer long: contact your nearby Sylvan center today to learn more about our programs and to find out which ones are available in Charleston.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics: Your son or daughter will build important STEM, problem solving and computer programming skills while learning how to design and animate a LEGO® robot. How cool is that?!
- Engineering: Your child will have a great time completing fun, hands-on activities that look at how machines and soaring structures are built.
- Coding: Using our awesome, kid-friendly technology, your child will learn how to program and design his or her own animated stories and video games that can be shared with friends!
Enriching Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading Edge: Make sure your little one is ready for elementary school! We blend interactive lessons with exciting games in order to help kids master the basics of reading.
- Study Edge: The new school year brings new responsibilities and challenges along with it, but you can watch the stress levels go down as we help your child develop practical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra may have a reputation for being tough, but our activities are tailored to help kids overcome the trickiest algebra assignments.
- Writing: The end results of our Writing camp are stronger writing skills, greater confidence and a portfolio of work that includes everything from web copy to movie reviews.