The fun starts when school ends with Sylvan's summer camps in West Virginia! We offer programs where teamwork, interactivity and exciting tasks take center stage, empowering kids to keep on learning (and having a blast!) after school is out. This group dynamic also means your child can bring friends — or make new ones — and experience a new kind of learning environment away from the classroom.
Ready to inspire your child to succeed in the next school year and beyond? Find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area now.
Making Learning More Engaging — and Fun!
We've tailored our summer camps in West Virginia to emphasize practical skills for the 21st century through seriously cool projects and activities that make learning a real highlight of your child's week. Whether it's writing, reading, study skills or practical STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) sessions, our tutors know how to nurture vital competencies that can be put to use in school and beyond. Make this school year the best one yet: sign up for one of our summer programs today!▼
See What Kind of Camps We Offer
As leaders in tutoring, we understand how kids need support in different areas to succeed in school and beyond. That's why our summer camps come in a range of different types and specializations, making a variety of subjects less daunting and more engaging. It could be our reading or writing programs, which help kids explore language in a more creative and interactive way. Or it could be one of our exciting new STEM-focused camps, where kids get to program robots, create video games and take part in other exciting activities.
Whichever program is best, you can rest easy knowing that our summer camps in West Virginia lead to more fun, more friendship and much greater confidence when school resumes.
Our Innovative STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: Your child can build his or her own video game — and modern programming skills — by choosing from countless sounds, characters, backgrounds and animations via our kid-friendly software.
- Robotics: LEGO® is already cool, but we make it even cooler by giving kids the opportunity to create working robots.
- Engineering: Future engineers and architects will enjoy taking on hands-on projects like building working LEGO® machines or sturdy structures with K'NEX®.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: Preschoolers and kindergartners need to know the basics of reading before they make the leap to elementary school. We offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging games and activities.
- Study Edge: Fresh challenges and responsibilities accompany every new school year, but we're here to help your child gain the time management and organization skills he or she needs to excel in the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra camp may not sound exciting, but we bring math to life and provide interactive activities to boost your child's math skills.
- Writing: Our Writing camp gives kids the chance to explore their creativity, enhance their writing skills and build a unique portfolio of work.