Is your child in need of a math tutor in West Virginia who can transform a challenging subject into high-fives and greater achievements in class? Do you feel that personal, engaging and interactive learning could be the key to unlocking your child’s full potential in the classroom and beyond? You can count on Sylvan's three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — to help your child master the fundamentals of math, get to grips with key concepts and build the tools for lasting academic success. In fact, we tailor our programs to align with college and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that our tutoring has a lasting impact. Take the frustration out of math: learn how our math tutors in West Virginia can help your child resolve knowledge gaps and start to enjoy learning again.
See Real Results!
We make math more engaging and enjoyable, helping kids improve academic results and develop useful, transferable skills. Rest assured that when you turn to any of Sylvan's West Virginia locations, our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who have not attended Sylvan.
Our Math Programs Make All the Difference
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A truly interactive learning environment. We use iPads® as teaching tools, making learning more relevant and interesting. It also allows us to tailor math lessons to your child's particular strengths.
- Our approach to learning is proven to work. Sylvan Insight™ ensures personalized, step-by-step tutoring.
- Instant feedback. Immediate feedback is essential to keep students motivated and engaged.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- A range of brain-boosting activities. Useful problem-solving skills are at the heart of our teaching, which helps students understand math in new and interesting ways.
- An enjoyable, kid-friendly format. Math speed and proficiency is boosted by our fun-filled activities, motivational rewards system and small class sizes filled with positive team spirit.
- Challenging content. We employ a five-step process and align our math curriculum with nationally-recognized college and career readiness standards.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- As-needed tutoring help. Challenging homework assignment? Big test coming up? Our math tutors can help.
- No more frustration. You don’t have to worry about being your child's math expert: our tutors can turn math frustration into high-fives and make math feel much more rewarding.
- Flexible scheduling. Including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
For a limited time only, get started for $95! The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a great way to highlight your child's individual strengths and needs. Just get in touch by filling out our form or giving us a call and we'll discuss how we can help.