Even the brightest kids find homework assignments frustrating from time to time — and when that happens, you can be confident that our homework help in Charleston will make all the difference. Whatever your child’s particular needs may be — from needing extra practice with a concept or assignment to getting ahead — our tutors can help.
Make Homework Stress a Thing of the Past
From help with reading and writing to tackling tricky math concepts, our tutors will make sure your child is conquering challenges with confidence.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is a great in-class learner but finds it hard to grasp new concepts in certain homework assignments, we can make a difference. We can address common frustrations, strengthen understanding and empower kids to apply their new-found skills in class and beyond. With Academic Coaching, your child can:
- Get personalized support with focused sessions that meet his or her particular needs, so concepts are fully understood and confidence grows. Your child can get the guidance he or she needs in a range of subject areas (so you don't need to be the expert!).
- Enhance comprehension and develop new skills through a focused style of learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel less frustrated and more confident through ongoing feedback and recognition from his or her tutor for every skill mastered.
- Get effective tutoring at the right price, with affordable monthly packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the brightest kids sometimes struggle with the homework load in high school. If your teen is feeling overwhelmed by a large amount of assignments or frustrated over complex subjects, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be your answer. You’ll see improved comprehension which will lead to less frustration and higher grades. Benefits of this program include:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.