Are you looking for a quality writing tutor in Richland? Whether your son or daughter is falling behind on writing assignments, could use some extra practice to sharpen skills or wants to get ahead to start laying the groundwork for future success, our skilled tutors can help.
We Focus on Each Student's Exact Needs
From the fundamentals of grammar and sentence structure to tips for writing a strong college application essay, our writing tutors know exactly how to keep your son or daughter engaged in the writing process — and even make writing fun!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is falling behind in writing, our Personalized Tutoring program can take the frustration out of completing homework assignments by focusing on improving writing-based skill gaps and building confidence. Here’s what you can expect:
- More proficient writing skills: Our goal is to make sure your child learns the mechanics of the writing process from composition to revisions.
- Bigger, better results in the classroom: We designed our writing program to match up with college and career readiness standards so skills learned are useful for present and future success.
- Rates you can afford: Our competitive hourly rates align with other tutoring companies and private tutors in the area.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is ideal for students who want extra practice to improve their writing skills for homework and tests. Academic Coaching can provide:
- Proactive tutoring support to build on skills, keep up with homework and stay ahead in class.
- Tutoring sessions tailored to your child’s needs — from skill practice, to homework help, to guidance preparing for tests.
- Expert tutors who use the latest teaching methods to get concepts to stick
- Affordable monthly packages to keep it simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Strong writing skills are a requirement for any student on the academic fast track. This program focuses on research-based writing skills needed for assignments and tests with heavy writing components — as well as college admissions essays. Here’s what you can except from this program:
- Improved confidence for conquering every writing-based challenge.
- Learn effective composition techniques and research skills to ace tough courses.
- Expert guidance on how to write an engaging college admissions essay.
- Skill mastery through practice and reinforcement of developing writing skills.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Start Now and Enjoy Our Limited-Time Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to help determine your child's unique learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas to achieve greater success. Fill out our form or give us a call and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can help.