Are you looking for a quality writing tutor in Maple Valley? Whether you want to prevent your child falling behind on writing assignments, arrange some extra practice or focus on the skills to get ahead, our talented tutors can help.
Learning Tailored to Your Family's Needs
Whether it's the fundamentals of sentence structure or the finer points of college application essays, we know how to ensure steady and significant progress in writing — and how to make the whole thing fun, too!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing tasks at his or her grade level, our Personalized Tutoring program will focus on the most important areas to boost scores and take the frustration out of writing assignments. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Become a more confident, proficient and engaging writer. We make sure your child learns the mechanics of writing and the process of composing, revising and editing essays.
- Get results in the classroom. Our writing program is aligned to college and career readiness standards to focus on the skills needed to succeed down the road.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates are similar to other tutoring companies and private tutors so it’s always affordable to get your family the best writing help.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is beneficial for students who are looking for extra practice to improve writing skills and keep up with grade level expectations. With Academic Coaching, we can provide:
- Proactive tutoring support to build on skills, keep up with homework and stay ahead in class.
- Tutoring sessions tailored to your child’s needs — from skill practice, to homework help, to guidance preparing for tests.
- Expert tutors who use the latest teaching methods to get concepts to stick
- Affordable monthly packages to keep it simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Writing skills are essential for the student that is on the academic fast track. This program focuses on research-based writing skills needed for assignments and tests with heavy writing components — as well as college admissions essays. Here's what young learners can expect with our program:
- Increased confidence for tackling new writing challenges.
- A better understanding of composition techniques as well as stronger research skills needed to ace tough courses.
- Expert advice on writing the most compelling college admissions essay possible.
- Reinforcement of skills with extra practice and hands-on activities.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Start Today and Save More
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies your child's particular strengths and needs, highlighting the exact areas our expert tutors will help strengthen for greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll discuss how we can meet your needs.