Are you in need of an experienced writing tutor in Kirkland? Whether it's help to keep your son or daughter from falling behind, a bit of extra practice to strengthen skills or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, we're here to make it happen.
Targeted Tutoring for Every Student
From sentence structure and grammar fundamentals to how to write a strong, engaging college application essay, our writing tutors know how to make sure your son or daughter has a great time while improving his or her writing skills.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child's writing abilities are below grade level, it's time to focus on skill gaps — and take the frustration out of written assignments and homework — with our Personalized Tutoring program in writing. Here’s what you can look forward to with Personalized Tutoring:
- Improved writing ability in class and beyond: Your child will become a more engaging, confident writer by learning the basics of composing, revising and editing essays.
- Success in the classroom: Our writing program is designed to prepare your child for college and career requirements by focusing on skills that he or she will need to achieve goals.
- Budget-friendly rates: Our hourly rates are comparable to other local tutoring companies and private tutors.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a great fit if your child needs extra practice or boost to improve skills for writing-related homework or tests. With Academic Coaching, you can look forward to:
- Proactive tutoring support to build important writing skills and lay the groundwork for in-class success.
- Tailored sessions that focus on your child's specific needs, from test prep to skill practice and homework help.
- Expert tutors who deploy the latest and most effective teaching methods.
- Affordable monthly packages at very competitive rates.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Every student on the academic fast track needs strong writing skills. This program will help your child excel in advanced courses and develop research-based writing skills needed to complete homework and tests that have heavy writing requirements as well as write college admissions essays. Here's what you can expect:
- Added confidence for taking on new challenges with writing requirements.
- Advanced research skills and composition techniques essential for success.
- Expert guidance for crafting a compelling college admissions essay that stands out.
- Build on developing skills with hands-on practice.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Start Your Journey Today
The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is tailored to pinpoint your child’s personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to help him or her grow in all needed areas and achieve greater success. Contact us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can meet them.