Year after year, the competition for a college place is fierce. That's why we provide students with the support and guidance they need to get the best admission scores possible. With our interactive, personalized test prep in Yakima, your teen can overcome stress and lay the groundwork for a successful outcome on test day. In fact, our program is proven to deliver real results, which means higher test scores and bigger smiles all around!
Impressive Results Start with Comprehensive Prep
What makes our test prep program so effective is a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, online resources and practice tests. As such, only five to eight weeks are needed for most students in our program to gain and master the knowledge and skills needed to excel on upcoming tests. And one thing's for sure: an impressive score can lead to many more opportunities to succeed!▼
Score High with Effective Skills and Techniques
Our teachers in Yakima know everything there is to know about tests! As such, our students are led through the right techniques to answer every type of test question. Your teen can also conveniently access Sylvan Prep Online — our handy online resource — anytime, anyplace. It can be experienced as part of our in-center program, and is also available as a standalone option.
Test Success Starts At Your Local Sylvan! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Get Started with a FREE Practice Test!
For a limited time only, we're offering full-length practice exams at your local Sylvan in Yakima for FREE!* This allows your teen to get familiar with the different sections of the exam, understand strengths and identify tricky subject areas that need more attention in order to attain optimal results. Make today count: contact us now to get started!