Year after year, the competition for a college place is fierce. That's why we provide students with the support and guidance they need to get the best admission scores possible. Our test prep program in Sammamish focuses on helping your teen master important test-taking skills in order to reduce stress and improve confidence come exam day. Rest assured our program leads to real results, which means higher scores on the test!
Planning to Succeed on Test Day
Our test prep program is set apart by full-length practice tests, independent online learning and teaching sessions in small groups. In fact, for many students in our program, it only takes five to eight weeks to learn and master the skills they need to boost their test scores. And one thing's for sure: an impressive score can lead to many more opportunities to succeed!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
Our teachers in Sammamish are experts when it comes to tests. That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. There’s also the convenience and flexibility of Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized online learning environment. It comes included with our in-person sessions, or you can opt for it by itself.
Successfully Prepare For Exam Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Interactive, small-group learning from knowledgeable tutors
- Effective strategies and techniques for tackling every portion of the exam
- Tailored homework assignments to boost specific skills
- Full-length practice tests that are timed in order to familiarize students with the pacing of the exam
- Detailed video tutorials that are available 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder with hundreds of common exam words
Take a FREE Practice Test with Sylvan!
Your local Sylvan in Sammamish is offering full-length practice exams for FREE* for a limited time! That means your teen can get comfortable with the format of the test, figure out strengths and identify areas to improve and focus on for maximum results. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!