The race for college places has always been tough, and it shows no signs of getting any easier. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want your child to succeed — and getting high test scores is a key component. That’s why our engaging, customized test prep in Kent will help your teen diminish anxiety, boost confidence and feel prepared come test day. You can feel good knowing our program delivers real results, which means better scores on tests!
Better Preparation = Better Results
Our test prep program is set apart by full-length practice tests, independent online learning and teaching sessions in small groups. In fact, for the majority of students in our test prep program, it takes just five to eight weeks to build and hone the skills needed to achieve higher scores on tests. Think of all the opportunities that could open up with an impressive score!▼
We Teach Proven Test Skills and Strategies
Our teachers in Kent know the test better than anybody! They’re dedicated to equipping your teen with invaluable skills and techniques for approaching each section of the exam. On top of that, your teen can study on his or her own time with Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized, online learning environment. It comes as standard with our in-center instruction, or you also have the option to choose it as a standalone option.
Be Prepared For Test Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Prepare for Test Day with a FREE Practice Exam!
Don’t miss out: for a limited time, you can schedule a FREE* full-length practice test for your teen at your local Sylvan in Kent! This allows your teen to get familiar with the different sections of the exam, understand strengths and identify tricky subject areas that need more attention in order to attain optimal results. Make test day a great day: contact us now to get started!