It’s no secret that getting into a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we know how to help students prepare for admission tests and maximize their scores. Our test prep program in Kennewick focuses on helping your teen master important test-taking skills in order to reduce stress and improve confidence come exam day. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
The Best Results Start with the Best Prep
What sets our test prep program apart — and makes it so effective — is a combination of independent learning, small-group instruction, convenient online resources and an assortment of timed practice tests. In fact, most students in our program only require five to eight weeks to master vital test-taking skills and strategies needed to raise their test scores. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Get Equipped with Effective Skills and Strategies
The friendly teachers at Sylvan in Kennewick are knowledgeable about every aspect of the test! That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. Your teen can also conveniently access Sylvan Prep Online — our handy online resource — anytime, anyplace. It comes included with our in-person sessions, or you can opt for it by itself.
Discover The Sylvan Difference! We Offer:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Overcome Exam Jitters: Try a FREE Practice Test!
Right now, your teen can try a full-length practice test at your nearest Sylvan in Kennewick for FREE!* It's the perfect way for your teen to gain familiarity with the test format and realize which areas need work in order to achieve his or her best possible grade. Prepare for test success: contact us now to get started!