The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Spokane Valley are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
From Engineering, Coding and Robotics to Study Skills and Fit4Algebra, we offer a wide range of camps for all types of learners — they’re super fun! We also provide convenient scheduling options, making it easier for you to fit exciting educational experiences around your family's summertime adventures.
Programs Designed with Success in Mind
Sylvan’s summer camps in Spokane Valley aren’t just fun and exciting: they also focus on providing valuable learning experiences. The skills your child gains at Sylvan — from STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) to reading, writing and study skills — can make a big difference beyond the classroom. Register your child for a Sylvan summer program today and find out how a summer of learning can be a whole lot of fun!▼
Cool Camps Kids Actually Enjoy!
At Sylvan, we design programs that focus on motivation, inspiration and creativity. After all, nobody wants to spend their summer doing boring math or writing drills! Our camps are offered in a friendly and engaging group setting, so your child has the option to sign up with friends or make new ones as he or she participates in collaborative activities. It all adds up to this: your child will meet new faces, strengthen existing friendships and learn new skills through our fun-filled projects, activities and games!
Contact us now to learn how we can keep your child's education going strong all year round — and find out which camps are available in the Spokane Valley area.
Fun And Learning At Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your young one elementary school-ready with our unique mix of interactive lessons and exciting games that focus on the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): As your child moves through the education system, responsibilities and challenges grow every year. That's why we teach time management and organization skills that make a big difference in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra can be fun! By combining fun activities with tricky challenges, we help get your child ready to conquer those tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The best way to master a skill is to practice it. That's why we teach a wide range of writing techniques and challenge kids to build their own portfolio of work, which can include anything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Develop important STEM and problem solving skills by building and coding your very own robot. Kids will use LEGO® bricks award-winning software to program amazing creations, letting their creativity and imagination flourish along the way. It doesn't get cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): We bring engineering to life, helping kids explore how super structures, machines and other cool things are put together. In fact, kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are based on real-life structures from around the globe.