The school year may have come to a close, but the exciting educational experiences are just about to begin! You can keep your child engaged, entertained and inspired with summer camps in Seattle from Sylvan Learning, which are tailored to be both fun and interactive.
From Writing and Reading to Robotics, Coding and Engineering, we offer a great selection of programs for every age — they’re a total blast! We also offer convenient scheduling options, so you can choose the time that suits your family’s summer schedule best.
A Summer Spent Preparing for Success
It’s true: our summer camps in Seattle are a whole lot of fun! But that’s not all: they’re also big on impactful learning experiences. Whether it’s reading or writing skills or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) competencies, our programs equip your child with vital skills that can make a big difference in school and in life. Get ready for a summer of learning without taking away the fun: register for one of our summer courses today!▼
Fire Up Imagination and Creativity This Summer
There are plenty of summer programs to choose from at Sylvan, all of which are devised to inspire, motivate and help imaginations flourish. Your child won’t have to worry about doing any boring math or writing drills with us! We also like to encourage students to work together, so your child can sign up with his or her friends, or make new acquaintances in our collaborative activities. There’s never a dull moment at Sylvan: your child will have an incredible time mastering new skills, experimenting with cutting-edge technology and achieving goals with friends!
Keep your son or daughter engaged and learning this summer: get in touch with a Sylvan center near you today to find out with camps are available in Seattle.
Our Academic Summer Camps Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your child is ready for life at elementary school! We teach the basics of reading by combining fun activities with interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Help your young leaner stay on top of growing responsibilities with our Study Skills program, which emphasizes critical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We take the pain out of algebra by breaking it down into bite-sized activities and assignments.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids in our Writing program develop a diverse range of useful writing techniques and create a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Critical STEM and problem solving skills are the focus of this program, in which kids learn how to build, program and animate a robot using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will soar!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Engineering becomes a fun-filled subject when you add hands-on projects that examine how machines, structures and other constructions from around the globe are designed and built.