School may be out of session, but that doesn’t mean educational experiences have to come to a halt! Make it a break to remember with our action-packed summer camps in Richland.
We provide a diverse range of camps — from Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading — that are suitable for kids of all ages. There's also convenient scheduling options to choose from, allowing you to fit educational experiences around your family's other plans for the summer.
Helping Kids Become Better Learners
Our summer camps in Richland feature fun activities and learning experiences that make a big difference. The competencies your child hones at Sylvan — from reading and writing skills to increasingly vital STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a huge impact in school and into adulthood. Keep the learning going this summer: register your child for a place in one of our summer programs today!▼
Camps Kids Actually Love!
Sylvan’s dynamic programs are designed to inspire, motivate and nurture creativity. No boring math or writing drills here! Additionally, most of our camps include group dynamics, so your son or daughter can choose to register with friends or make new ones as he or she works collaboratively with others to complete fun, stimulating activities. There’s never a dull moment at Sylvan: your child will have an incredible time mastering new skills, experimenting with cutting-edge technology and achieving goals with friends!
Keep your son or daughter engaged and learning this summer: get in touch with a Sylvan near you today to find out with camps are available in Richland.
Our Academic Summer Camps Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your young one elementary school-ready with our unique mix of interactive lessons and exciting games that focus on the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): As your child moves through the education system, responsibilities and challenges grow every year. That's why we teach time management and organization skills that make a big difference in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra can be fun! By combining fun activities with tricky challenges, we help get your child ready to conquer those tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The best way to master a skill is to practice it. That's why we teach a wide range of writing techniques and challenge kids to build their own portfolio of work, which can include anything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will acquire valuable STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast building, programming and animating robots using LEGO® bricks and kid-friendly software. Each theme-based session is big on creativity, imagination and fun!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through cool, interactive projects, your son or daughter will get to know how machines and architectural structures are built. In fact, the creations your child designs, evaluates and reconstructs are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!