Learning doesn't have to come to an end when school finishes for the summer! You can keep your child engaged, entertained and inspired with summer camps in Olympia from Sylvan Learning, which are tailored to be both fun and interactive.
From Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading, we offer a wide variety of camps for all ages — kids just love them! There's also convenient scheduling options to choose from, allowing you to fit educational experiences around your family's other plans for the summer.
Programs Designed with Success in Mind
Not only are our summer camps in Olympia tons of fun, but they also make learning count. Whether it’s reading or writing skills or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) competencies, our programs equip your child with vital skills that can make a big difference in school and in life. The result: you can enjoy a summer of learning without missing out on fun. Register for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
New and Exciting Summer Experiences Await
The focus at Sylvan is always on the love of learning — and motivating kids to be creative. No dull math or writing drills allowed! We also like to encourage students to work together, so your child can sign up with his or her friends, or make new acquaintances in our collaborative activities. Your child will have an amazing time acquiring a new skill set while playing with innovative technology and accomplishing goals with friends!
Enjoy a brighter summer: contact a Sylvan center in your area today to find out which camps are available in or around Olympia.
Check Out Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help prepare your child for elementary school! We use an engaging combination of hands-on lessons and fun games to help your son or daughter successfully grasp the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills program helps eliminate stress and boost confidence! Your child will master valuable organization and time management skills for success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using a fun combination of activities, we help get your son or daughter in top form for understanding challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop a dynamic portfolio as he or she learns a variety of creative writing styles, including writing web copy and movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): What better way to hone problem solving and STEM skills than creating your very own LEGO® robot? Using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software, your child will build, program and animate amazing robots, unleashing his or her imagination and creativity along the way. It doesn't get any cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): How are machines, super structures and other cool constructions built? Your child will learn the answers through our innovative, hands-on projects that include designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations based on real-life structures.