When school is out, learning doesn't have to stop! With summer camps in Burlington from Sylvan Learning, you can keep your child interested, engaged and entertained.
From STEM camps like Coding, Engineering and Robotics & Science to traditional topics covered by our Writing and Reading camps, we provide a selection of programs that are hands-on, age-appropriate — and fun! Our camps also come complete with convenient scheduling options, which means your child's exciting educational experiences don't have to clash with your family's summer plans.
Don't Miss Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help your little learner gear up for the big move to elementary school! We use a highly engaging mix of interactive activities and cool games to help your little one master the essentials or reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Diminish anxiety and improve confidence! Your child will hone valuable time management and organization skills for better results in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Learning algebra doesn’t have to be a headache! We use an engaging combination of activities to ensure your son or daughter is well equipped to take on tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Through this fun, practical program, your child will learn a wide variety of creative writing styles, including writing movie reviews, web copy and more.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will learn new skills — including crucial STEM and problem solving abilities — while designing, programming and animating LEGO® robots. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through fun, hands-on activities, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the globe, your child will be fascinated to discover how machines and super structures are built.