Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Burlington take after-school learning to a new and exciting level! Your son or daughter will gain valuable science and engineering skills while learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot every week — it’s an amazing time! These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
Jobs in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are continuing to grow, making it all the more important to ensure your son or daughter is armed with 21st century competencies. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Burlington are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Collaborating with a teammate, your child will build cool robots using even cooler kid-friendly technology, learning STEM concepts along the way.▼
Our Programs are Fun for Parents Too!
No previous experience or expertise is needed for kids of all ages to get the most out of our Robotics for Kids programs! Parents love our courses too, especially because we provide them with regular updates and insights. That means providing you with weekly reports that outline your child’s progress, summarize STEM concepts explored and offer a sneak peek of the following week’s project. Your son or daughter will also complete a wrap-up activity at the end of each class to reinforce the concepts learned in class — and to share his or her exciting achievements with you!
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics Courses Include:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program