Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences courses in Yakima. Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
The Benefits of our Robotics & Sciences Programs Include:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course