Exciting after-school learning experiences await with Sylvan’s Robotics & Science programs in Monroe. Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Our Robotics & Science Courses Always Feature:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next