Do you want to know how a math tutor in Washington can turn a complex subject into more smiles and better results at school? Do you think a more engaging and interactive learning experience could help your child unlock his or her potential in the classroom and beyond? Turn to Sylvan for any of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that help your child master key math concepts and develop the tools essential for lasting success. Our programs take college and career readiness standards into account, so you can be confident that our sessions are geared towards long-term success. We’re here to help take the frustration out of math: find out how your local Sylvan math tutors in Washington can help your child overcome knowledge gaps and rediscover the joy of learning.
Enjoy Measurable Improvements
We know how to make math less stressful and more engaging, which helps kids do better in school and develop a range of skills they can put to good use in other areas. In fact, when you connect with any of Sylvan's locations in Washington, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who do not attend Sylvan.▼
Sylvan's Three Math Programs Are:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- An engaging, interactive learning experience. Our tutors use the iPad® as a teaching tool, helping to make learning more interesting and enjoyable. It also means we can adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities.
- A proven learning approach. Our trademark, step-by-step approach — Sylvan Insight™ — personalizes learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. On-the-spot feedback helps students stay engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Focus on brain-boosting activities. We highlight practical problem-solving skills to help students strengthen their understanding and think about math in new ways.
- A fun format for all. We boost math speed and proficiency with a selection of fun, kid-friendly activities and a great motivational rewards system.
- Challenging math problems. Our math curriculum is aligned with national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step learning process to make sure your child reaches his or her potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring help. Tough homework assignment? Test to prepare for? Our math tutors are ready to help.
- Relief from frustration. You don’t have to be the expert at all things math. Our tutors are here to turn your child’s frustration into high fives and make learning a lot more rewarding.
- Highly flexible scheduling. We offer homework help at convenient times, including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® highlights your child's individual strengths and needs, enabling our expert tutors to pinpoint exact areas to focus on for success. For a limited time, get started for only $95*! Get in touch today to learn more!