It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time — and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Spokane Valley can make all the difference. Whether it's extra practice or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, our expert tutors are ready to help.
Tailored Learning That Makes a Big Difference
From reading and writing to advanced math, we give students the support they need to overcome the challenge and gain the skills to ace future assignments.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter generally keeps up in school but is having a hard time with a specific homework assignment or a certain concept, our tutors are here to help! We can help bring down frustration, increase comprehension and help your child master new skills, leading to boosted performance and confidence in the classroom. With Academic Coaching, your child can:
- Improve comprehension and experience a deeper level of learning and skill practice.
- Feel fully supported with sessions that focus on his or her unique needs in order to reinforce learning and address skill gaps in any subject. (You don't have to become the expert!)
- Feel less stressed and more confident with feedback and recognition for every skill learned.
- Experience great tutoring at a great price thanks to our affordable monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Homework assignments sometimes challenge even the brightest high school students. If your teen feels overwhelmed by the number of assignments or the sheer complexity of certain topics, our Advanced Homework Help program can help. You’ll begin to notice a boost in comprehension, which can result in fewer frustrations and better grades. This program includes:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.