It’s normal for your child to experience homework challenges at one point or another — and when those times come, the expert tutors at Sylvan in Spokane Valley can help your child tackle homework challenges head on. If your son or daughter needs extra practice on a specific assignment, test prep for an upcoming exam, or wants to get ahead, our tutors can help.
Learning to Conquer any Homework Challenge
From math to reading and writing, we prepare students to approach each challenge in the right way and conquer any academic challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter does well in class but sometimes finds homework assignments overwhelming, our tutors can help. We can turn frustrations into achievements by equipping your child with valuable skills he or she can use to master concepts and boost performance in the classroom. With Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Get complete support through personalized sessions that are shaped around his or her individual needs, so concepts really click and confidence builds. Plus, your child can get help in a wide variety of homework subjects. (So you don't need to become an expert!)
- Improve understanding and master skills through an effective learning method that ensures concepts click.
- Raise confidence and lower stress, which our tutors strengthen through ongoing feedback and recognition for each skill your child learns.
- Get proven homework help at a great rate, with competitively priced month packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Heavy workloads in high school can lead even the brightest of kids to struggle at times. If your teen could use a little guidance navigating a high volume of assignments, tricky topics or new concepts, look no further than Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see a noticeable improvement in comprehension, leading to even higher grades and far less stress at homework time. Our program offers:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.