It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time — and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Burlington can make all the difference. Whatever your child’s particular needs may be — from needing extra practice with a concept or assignment to getting ahead — our tutors can help.
Learning to Conquer any Homework Challenge
Math, reading, writing or any academic area, we help students conquer every homework challenge and achieve more in class.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child always does well at school but can't achieve the same high scores with homework assignments, we're ready to help. We can turn frustrations into success by helping your child conquer new skills, leading to better performance in the classroom and beyond. Through Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Get complete support through personalized sessions that are shaped around his or her individual needs, so concepts really click and confidence builds. Plus, your child can get help in a wide variety of homework subjects. (So you don't need to become an expert!)
- Improve understanding and master skills through an effective learning method that ensures concepts click.
- Raise confidence and lower stress, which our tutors strengthen through ongoing feedback and recognition for each skill your child learns.
- Get proven homework help at a great rate, with competitively priced month packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
High school homework can sometimes feel like a burden for even the most talented students. If your teen is feeling overwhelmed by a large amount of assignments or frustrated over complex subjects, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be your answer. You’ll see an improvement in comprehension, which in turn leads to lower stress levels and even higher scores. With this program, you can expect:
- Better preparation and greater confidence thanks to the guidance of our engaging subject experts.
- Personalized tutoring sessions that ensure each new concept really sticks.
- Practical support for math, history and other subjects, as well as various AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates.