Are you in need of a writing tutor in the Yakima, Pasco, Richland and Kennewick region? If you think your child is struggling to keep from falling behind with writing assignments, would benefit from added practice to stay on track or is eager to start working towards his or her goals and get ahead of the game, our tutors are available to help.
Learning Personalized for Your Family
Sylvan provides a number of programs designed to encourage the development of strong writing skills, so your child can get kind of support he or she needs to advance. From lessons on the fundamentals of sentence structure to support writing college application essays, our writing tutors will make sure your child has all the necessary tools to succeed — and has fun in the process!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is finding it difficult to keep up in terms of writing level, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing can help improve skills so your son or daughter can finish writing assignments and homework without the frustration. Here’s what you can look forward to with Personalized Tutoring: With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can look forward to:
- Become a more engaging and confident writer. Beginning with the basics of writing like composing, revising and editing essays, we aim to give your child a strong foundation. These skills will empower your son or daughter to become a more proficient writer—and student.
- Bigger, better results in the classroom. Our writing program is set up to align with college and career standards so the emphasis is placed on developing skills that will be useful in the future.
- Affordable prices. Our hourly rates are competitive with local tutoring companies and private tutors so getting quality writing help for your family is always within budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child could use additional practice to improve writing skills and continue to ace homework assignments and tests, this program could be a big help. Here is what you can expect from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring support to work on skills and keep up with homework and in class.
- Tutoring sessions targeted to your child’s needs — from skill practice, to help with homework, to test prep guidance.
- Hands-on activities that establish a strong foundation for building on skills.
- Expert tutors who use the modern teaching methods to get new concepts to click (that means you don’t have to become an expert!)
- Affordable monthly packages to keep it simple and budget-friendly.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For the student who is motivated to achieve ambitious academic goals, strong writing skills are key. This program is designed to help your child excel in advanced courses and learn the research-based writing skills to complete homework and tests with writing components as well as write college admissions essays. With this program, you can expect:
- More confidence to tackle writing-based challenges in the future.
- The composition techniques and research skills that will help your child ace advanced courses.
- Expert guidance for how to craft an engaging college essay that stands out.
- Build on developing skills with extra practice in research-based writing.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Don't Wait to See Results
The Academic Checkup is just one of the many tools we use to pinpoint your child’s strengths and needs, which allows our expert tutors to focus on the areas that require the most attention for greater success. Get started for just $95*! This is a limited-time offer, so contact us today to learn more!