Our Robotics & Science programs in the Yakima, Pasco, Richland and Kennewick region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your child will have an amazing time experimenting with technology and making new friends as he or she builds and animates cool LEGO® robots. But that’s not all: our courses also teach elementary and middle school-aged students critical 21st century competencies. It all amounts to an unforgettable educational experience that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond!
Share in Your Child's Success
Our Robotics & Science programs include ongoing email communication, so you can stay up to date on your son or daughter’s progress and all the amazing things he or she learned. Our emails includes pictures and a weekly recap of each session, plus a preview of what your child will be working on the following week. In addition, your child will complete a project summary worksheet at the end of each class to fortify the skills he or she learned that week and to show you the kind of robot he or she created. It’s a great way to see your child learn, grow and build confidence every step of the way!
Fun-filled learning awaits! We provide:
- Interactive, STEM-focused learning that outfits students with valuable 21st century competencies
- An engaging atmosphere that encourages creativity, imagination and innovation
- Small class sizes and personal attention, with no more than 12 students per class
- Kid-friendly software your son or daughter will love tinkering with
- Exciting activities and projects, including building a different robotic creation every week!
- Regular communications, so parents stay in-the-know throughout the duration of the course