Are you in need of a writing tutor in the Spokane region? If your child is starting to fall behind on writing-based assignments, needs some extra practice to continue to build on skills or wants to start building a foundation for success and get ahead in class, our expert tutors can help.
Focused Learning to Meet Specific Needs
Sylvan is committed to providing programs that aim to support your child towards build writing skills that will lead to success. Starting with the basics of sentence structure up to guidance writing college admissions essays, our writing tutors are here to equip your child with the skills for success — and ensure the process is fun, too!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is having a hard time keeping up with writing expectations, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing could assist with improving skills so your son or daughter is better able to complete writing assignments without frustration. With Personalized Tutoring, you can expect: Our Personalized Tutoring program can offer:
- Become a more engaging and confident writer. Beginning with the basics of writing like composing, revising and editing essays, we aim to give your child a strong foundation. These skills will empower your son or daughter to become a more proficient writer—and student.
- Bigger, better results in the classroom. Our writing program is set up to align with college and career standards so the emphasis is placed on developing skills that will be useful in the future.
- Affordable prices. Our hourly rates are competitive with local tutoring companies and private tutors so getting quality writing help for your family is always within budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For the child that needs a little more practice to get writing skills up to speed to start acing assignments and tests, this program is a great fit. You can expect the following from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring to develop skills to keep up in class.
- Hands-on activities that lay the groundwork for essential skills.
- Targeted tutoring sessions that focus on your child’s specific needs including skill practice, homework help and test prep.
- Experienced tutors who utilize the latest teaching methods for getting concepts to stick (so you don’t have to worry about being an expert!)
- Affordable rates thanks to our monthly packages that keep it simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Strong writing skills are important for the students on the fast track academically. This program is dedicated to helping your child ace advanced courses and learn the research-based writing skills he or she needs to complete tests and assignments with writing requirements as well as write compelling college admissions essays. With this program, you can look forward to the following:
- High confidence in tackling writing assignments and challenges.
- The basics of composition and research skills that will serve your child well in advanced courses.
- Expert support in writing a college admissions essay that gets noticed.
- Strengthen developing skills with hands-on practice in research and writing.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Connect with Sylvan Today
Our Academic Checkup helps us highlight the unique strengths and needs of your child, allowing our expert tutors to focus on the areas that need the most attention for success. For a limited time, you can get started for $95*! Simply get in touch today!