Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Spokane region are big on encouraging imagination and creativity — and having a whole lot of fun in the process! Your son or daughter will have a great time tinkering with technology and building new friendships as he or she brings fun LEGO® robots to life. Did we mention that our programs equip elementary and middle school-aged students with critical 21st century skills? It all contributes to an exciting learning experience that can make a positive impact both inside and outside of the classroom.
Build an In-Demand Skill Set
The focus of our Robotics for Kids programs in the Spokane region is to teach key STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills to students in a fun and exciting way, making building an important skill set a memorable, interactive experience. Teaming up with a buddy in a small group environment, your son or daughter will acquire essential computer programming and problem solving skills as he or she constructs, animates and tinkers with a variety of robots. With STEM careers continuing to grow, there’s no time like the present to prepare your son or daughter for an exciting future ahead: sign up today!▼
Celebrate Your Child's Achievements
All of our Robotics for Kids courses feature regular email communication, so parents are kept in the loop about their child’s progress and all of the exciting things he or she learned each week. You will receive an email after every session that summarizes that class’s goals and outcomes, includes photos and provides a sneak peek of next week’s project. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Fun-filled learning awaits! We provide:
- Interactive, STEM-focused learning that outfits students with valuable 21st century competencies
- An engaging atmosphere that encourages creativity, imagination and innovation
- Small class sizes and personal attention, with no more than 12 students per class
- Kid-friendly software your son or daughter will love tinkering with
- Exciting activities and projects, including building a different robotic creation every week!
- Regular communications, so parents stay in-the-know throughout the duration of the course