Our Robotics for Kids programs in the Spokane region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your son or daughter will have a blast playing with technology and sparking new friendships as he or she builds, animates and tinkers with a new LEGO® robot every week. What’s more, our programs also focus on equipping elementary and middle school-aged children with vital 21st century skills. It all adds up to an incredible learning experience that can make a lasting impact in school and beyond!
Build an In-Demand Skill Set
The focus of our Robotics for Kids programs in the Spokane region is to teach key STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills to students in a fun and exciting way, making building an important skill set a memorable, interactive experience. Teaming up with a buddy in a small group environment, your son or daughter will acquire essential computer programming and problem solving skills as he or she constructs, animates and tinkers with a variety of robots. With STEM careers continuing to grow, there’s no time like the present to prepare your son or daughter for an exciting future ahead: sign up today!▼
Share in Your Child's Success
All of our Robotics for Kids courses feature regular email communication, so parents are kept in the loop about their child’s progress and all of the exciting things he or she learned each week. Our emails includes pictures and a weekly recap of each session, plus a preview of what your child will be working on the following week. Your child will also complete a project summary worksheet after each session to reinforce what he or she learned that day and to share with you the type of robot he or she created. It’s a great way for your child to learn and grow, while building confidence every step of the way!
Get ready for next-level learning! We offer:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program