Our Robotics & Science programs in the Spokane region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your son or daughter will have a blast playing with technology and sparking new friendships as he or she builds, animates and tinkers with a new LEGO® robot every week. On top of that, our courses equip elementary and middle school-aged kids with important 21st century skills. It all amounts to an unforgettable educational experience that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond!
Share in Your Child's Success
Our Robotics & Science programs include ongoing email communication, so you can stay up to date on your son or daughter’s progress and all the amazing things he or she learned. Our emails includes pictures and a weekly recap of each session, plus a preview of what your child will be working on the following week. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. It’s a great way for your child to learn and grow, while building confidence every step of the way!
Fun-filled learning awaits! We provide:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program