Finding a dependable reading tutor in the Spokane region could go a long way towards making sure your child is developing strong reading skills, gaining confidence and getting results that extend beyond the classroom. If your child is starting to fall behind, needs extra practice or is just looking to get ahead, our tutors can provide the kind of guidance he or she needs to succeed.
Personalized, Results-Oriented Learning
Sylvan offers a selection of reading tutoring approaches to make sure your child is receiving the kind of attention that will make a difference. First, we’ll identify your child’s current reading level and then we’ll recommend a program that will lead him or her to success.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is having a hard time keeping up with reading level expectations and needs assistance catching up and developing confidence, this program is a great fit. Our intensive reading tutoring aims to help your son or daughter gain and master the essential skills to get in line with grade level. You can expect the following from our Personalized Tutoring:
- Success in and out of the classroom. Progress guaranteed!
- The targeted approach your child needs. With our thorough reading assessment, we’ll identify your child’s skill gaps and make sure to focus on improving comprehension and fluency.
- Added confidence and support. Our certified tutors know how to adjust your child’s personalized learning plan to make sure lessons are challenging instead of frustrating.
- The right skills for success. Our local school-aligned curriculum is designed to teach skills that have a direct impact in the classroom.
- Competitive rates. Comparable to private tutors and other tutoring companies, our prices are set to make sure the best reading help for your family is within budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For kids who are in need of a little extra guidance to conquer the reading component of homework assignments and tests, this program could be a big help. Here’s what you can expect with Academic Coaching:
- Dedicated tutoring that aims to sharpen reading comprehension skills and that will make sure your child is completing homework and keeping up in class.
- Learning sessions that focus on skill practice, homework help and test prep, all designed to meet your child’s needs.
- A locally aligned curriculum that is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities that improve reading skills and your child’s understanding of all kids of material.
- Affordable prices that fit your budget thanks to our convenient monthly packages.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child has set ambitious goals and needs some tips for managing a heavy workload, acing assignments with a large reading component or prepping for big tests, this program can be a huge help. Help your teen keep up with advanced coursework and excel in college-level classes with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. With this program, you’ll notice:
- The confidence to conquer difficult workloads.
- Efficient reading skills that contribute to completing assignments in advanced classes.
- Well developed time management skills to help juggle homework and studying for tests with strong reading requirements—such as the ACT or SAT.
- Improved scores on homework assignments, big tests and college entrance exams.
- Added preparedness for the higher expectations of college.
- Competitive hourly rates that fit into your budget.
Benefit From Our Limited-Time Special!
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a fantastic way to pinpoint both your child's strengths and skill sets that could use improvement. Fill out our form or give us a call and we'll contact you to discuss your needs and what we can do to help.