Do you want to know how a math tutor in the Spokane region can turn a complex subject into more smiles and better results at school? Do you think a more engaging and interactive learning experience could help your child unlock his or her potential in the classroom and beyond? When it comes to mastering critical math concepts and developing practical academic skills, you can count on Sylvan's three math programs: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. Our programs adhere to college and career readiness standards, which means they're designed to have a lasting positive impact. We're here to help take the frustration out of math: find out how your local Sylvan math tutors in the Spokane region can help your child overcome knowledge gaps and rediscover the joy of learning.
See Real Results
We make math more engaging and enjoyable, helping kids improve academic results and develop useful, transferable skills. Rest assured that when you turn to any of Sylvan's Spokane region locations, our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who have not attended Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Sylvan's Three Math Programs Are:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Innovative, interactive learning. We use iPads® as teaching tools, helping to adapt math lessons to your child's specific abilities and create a more interesting and enjoyable classroom dynamic.
- A personal approach. With Sylvan Insight™ — our trademark, step-by-step method — we personalize learning to your child.
- Immediate feedback. Instant feedback and advice helps students stay motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- A range of brain-boosting activities. Useful problem-solving skills are at the heart of our teaching, which helps students understand math in new and interesting ways.
- An enjoyable, kid-friendly format. Math speed and proficiency is boosted by our fun-filled activities, motivational rewards system and small class sizes filled with positive team spirit.
- Challenging content. We employ a five-step process and align our math curriculum with nationally-recognized college and career readiness standards.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tough test on the horizon? Homework assignment proving tricky? Our math tutors are here to help.
- No more frustration. Explaining math concepts can be challenging, but you don't always have to be the expert at all things math! Our tutors understand how to turn frustration into smiles and make learning more rewarding.
- The flexibility you need. We make our homework help available on evenings and weekends.
Get Started Now and Save!
With our limited time offer, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for only $95*. Don't miss your chance to see just how much our math programs can do for your young mathematician. Contact us today to learn more!