If you’re in need of a math tutor in the Spokane region, you’re in luck. Whether it's help to stop your son or daughter falling behind, a bit of extra practice or the support to get ahead in advanced topics like algebra and geometry, we can ensure your child reaches his or her potential in math. Whatever your young learner needs, we're here to provide the personalized attention that leads to real results.
Get the Best Program for Your Child’s Needs
Sylvan offers a number of math programs designed for everything from practice and support to enrichment, so you can choose the approach that is best for your child’s needs. We can help your son or daughter master the fundamentals and obtain useful math tools in algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling in math or having trouble grasping foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could help get scores—and confidence—up. We know how to make critical math concepts more accessible, empowering students to achieve more in the classroom and beyond. Here’s what you’ll get from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A focused approach: With our proven Sylvan Method™ approach, your child is guaranteed to get the attention he or she needs to succeed.
- Expert guidance and support: Being there for your child every step of the way is our Sylvan-certified tutors top priority. We’re always adjusting our plan to make sure math lessons stay engaging rather than frustrating.
- Fantastic results: Many of our tutoring students see up to two to three times more growth in their math scores when compared to their classmates. Your child will improve too!
- Local, school-endorsed curriculum: Our math curriculum is aligned with most school standards. In addition, our tutors are experts on the latest teaching methods, so you don’t have to pick up the slack!
- Comparable rates: Our hourly rates are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting extra math help for your family is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter could use some help with homework, extra practice or an added challenge, Academic Coaching is the way to go! Our expert tutors can provide test help, practical support for tough assignments and pro tips for dealing with more demanding workloads. Our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive tutoring that focuses on sharpening skills, keeping up with homework and studying for tests to increase confidence in the classroom.
- Targeted learning sessions that zero in on the kind of attention your child needs to start seeing results.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning.
- School-aligned curriculum for a noticeable impact in class.
- Expert tutors who understand new, modern teaching techniques that get math concepts to click.
- A range of schedule options including evenings, afternoons and weekends.
- Affordable rates on monthly packages that fit into your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child has ambitious goals, our advanced math and test preparation programs can be a great way for him or her to build confidence to complete difficult homework assignments and learn new math concepts. You’ll love watching your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz master new skills and accomplish goals. Our Advancement and Test Prep programs will help your child:
- Be better prepared in the classroom. We align our programs with local school curriculums, empowering students to apply their new skills to schoolwork.
- Master complex math concepts with ease, including process, reasoning, computation and problem solving, all of which provide a strong foundation for future academic success.
- Get deeper math experience
- Boost confidence and success! Our advanced programs are all about giving students the greatest chance to get ahead in class.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Start Now and Enjoy Limited-Time Savings
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a wonderful way to both pinpoint your child's strengths and identify skill areas that need improvement. Give us a call or fill out or form to get in touch so we can discuss your requirements and how we can help.