When school is out, action-packed educational experiences are just about to begin! Our interactive summer camps in the Seattle and Tacoma region are the perfect way keep your child engaged and motivated throughout the break. You won’t find any tiresome drills here!
By combining super cool, kid-friendly technology, fun-filled games and hands-on projects (such as building a robot or programming a video game), we transform learning into a truly memorable experience. In addition, your child can register with friends or meet new ones as he or she hones vital competencies in an interactive group environment. Get ready to watch your child’s confidence grow!
Get Ready for a Summer of Creativity and Fun!
Our summer camps in the Seattle and Tacoma region turn education into amazing experience. This can be attributed to our highly effective combination of proven teaching methods and hands-on projects and games, which motivate your child to develop new skills while having plenty of fun in the process!
No matter if your child needs to focus on reading, writing or study techniques, or wants to play around with kid-friendly technology, all of our programs are designed to help your child feel more confident about, and prepared for, the forthcoming school year. We offer convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to work summer learning into your child’s schedule.
Enriched Learning With Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Our Early Reading Edge camp is a great way to help prepare your little learner for elementary school! We use a kid-friendly combination of interactive lessons and fun-filled games to help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Reduce stress and watch confidence soar! Our expert teachers will help your son or daughter develop the all-important organization, planning and time management skills needed for greater success both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Learning algebra doesn’t have to be daunting. We use a fun combination of activities to help your child master the skills needed to successfully tackle difficult algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your aspiring writer will compile a wide-ranging portfolio he or she will gladly want to show off. Throughout the program, your child will get to try a variety of writing techniques, such as crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will have a great time as he or she learns how to build and program a variety of robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. There’s no better way to learn crucial STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will be amazed to learn what goes on in the world of machine and bridge design with our cutting-edge, themed engineering programs. Kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are based on real-life structures from around the globe.