Do you need a writing tutor in Sterling? Whether your son or daughter is falling behind on writing assignments, could use some extra practice to sharpen skills or wants to get ahead to start laying the groundwork for future success, our skilled tutors can help.
Tailored Support for Your Young Writer
Starting with the basics of proper sentence structure all the way to strategies for writing a successful college admissions essay, our writing tutors are here to make sure your son or daughter improves — and has fun doing it!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing tasks at his or her grade level, our Personalized Tutoring program will focus on the most important areas to boost scores and take the frustration out of writing assignments. Here’s what our program has to offer:
- Improved writing ability in class and beyond: Your child will become a more engaging, confident writer by learning the basics of composing, revising and editing essays.
- Success in the classroom: Our writing program is designed to prepare your child for college and career requirements by focusing on skills that he or she will need to achieve goals.
- Budget-friendly rates: Our hourly rates are comparable to other local tutoring companies and private tutors.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is specifically designed for children who need extra support to reach their writing potential and boost their homework and test scores. Here is what you can look forward to with our Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring support to build on skills, keep up with homework and stay ahead in class.
- Tutoring sessions tailored to your child’s needs — from skill practice, to homework help, to guidance preparing for tests.
- Expert tutors who use the latest teaching methods to get concepts to stick
- Affordable monthly packages to keep it simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Writing skills are incredibly important for each and every student on the academic fast track. This program focuses on research-based writing skills needed for assignments and tests with heavy writing components — as well as college admissions essays. Here’s how our program can help:
- Boosted confidence to approach and overcome virtually any type of writing-based challenge.
- Techniques in research and composition to help your child ace every upcoming assignment.
- College essay support to ensure a compelling, persuasive application.
- Skill reinforcement through practice and a variety of research-based writing activities.
- Competitive hourly rates for affordability.
Save More by Starting Today
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to help determine your child's unique learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas to achieve greater success. Contact us today and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can meet your needs.