The competition to get into college is tough — and getting tougher. At Sylvan, we know the difference high test scores can make. Our test prep program in Danville focuses on helping your teen master important test-taking skills in order to reduce stress and improve confidence come exam day. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
Our test prep program can deliver exactly the results you and your teen are looking for because we deliver a proven mix of small-group instruction, independent learning and hugely helpful online tools, including full-length, timed practice tests. As a result, most participants only need between five to eight weeks to hone the skills they need to achieve their best possible test scores. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Tackle Every Exam Question with Confidence
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Danville don't already know. That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. There’s also the convenience and flexibility of Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized online learning environment. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Successfully Prepare For Exam Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Take a FREE Practice Test with Sylvan!
Right now, your teen can try a full-length practice test at your nearest Sylvan in Danville for FREE!* Taking a practice test allows your teen to get comfortable with the setup and pacing of the test; it also helps him or her identify strengths and pinpoint areas to improve in order to achieve the best possible results. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!