The competition for college spots grows year after year. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want the best for your child — including the best possible admission scores. Our personalized, interactive test prep in Collinsville will help your teen lower stress, build confidence and navigate the big test day with ease. In fact, our program is proven to deliver real results, which means higher test scores and bigger smiles all around!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
Here’s what sets our program apart from other test prep programs: we deliver a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, and around-the-clock access to invaluable online tools and resources, including practice tests. As a matter of fact, many students in our program need only five to eight weeks to develop and perfect the skills and knowledge they require to raise their test scores. Just imagine the doors that could open with an improved score!▼
Skills and Strategies that Lead to Better Outcomes
Our teachers in Collinsville know the test better than anybody! Our students learn techniques for answering practically any type of test question. There's also Sylvan Prep Online, which provides a personalized, innovative online learning platform that can be accessed at any time. It comes standard with our in-person learning, or you can choose it on its own.
Test Success Starts At Your Local Sylvan! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Arrange a Practice Exam for FREE!
Don’t miss out: for a limited time, you can schedule a FREE* full-length practice test for your teen at your local Sylvan in Collinsville! It's the perfect way for your teen to gain familiarity with the test format and realize which areas need work in order to achieve his or her best possible grade. Make today count: contact us now to get started!