Learning doesn't have to come to an end when school finishes for the summer! You can keep your child engaged, entertained and inspired with summer camps in Williamsburg from Sylvan Learning, which are tailored to be both fun and interactive.
Whether it’s a course in coding, robotics or engineering, or a primer in writing or algebra, we’re pleased to offer a varied selection of camps for students of all ages — kids adore them! With convenient scheduling options, you can also rest easy knowing that exciting educational experiences can fit around your family's existing summer plans.
Experience Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help your little learner gear up for the big move to elementary school! We use a highly engaging mix of interactive activities and cool games to help your little one master the essentials or reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Diminish anxiety and improve confidence! Your child will hone valuable time management and organization skills for better results in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Learning algebra doesn’t have to be a headache! We use an engaging combination of activities to ensure your son or daughter is well equipped to take on tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Through this fun, practical program, your child will learn a wide variety of creative writing styles, including writing movie reviews, web copy and more.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will acquire valuable STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast building, programming and animating robots using LEGO® bricks and kid-friendly software. Each theme-based session is big on creativity, imagination and fun!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through cool, interactive projects, your son or daughter will get to know how machines and architectural structures are built. In fact, the creations your child designs, evaluates and reconstructs are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!