When the school year comes to a close, the exciting educational experiences are just about to begin! Help keep your son or daughter motivated and excited with fun-filled summer camps in Lynchburg from Sylvan Learning.
From writing, reading and algebra to coding, engineering, robotics and other STEM-related topics, the programs we provide are ideal for kids of all ages. We’re also happy to offer convenient scheduling options, so you work exciting learning experiences into your family’s busy summer schedule.
Don't Miss Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your little one is ready for elementary school! We blend interactive lessons with exciting games in order to help kids master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): The new school year brings new responsibilities and challenges along with it, but you can watch the stress levels go down as we help your child develop practical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra may have a reputation for being tough, but our activities are tailored to help kids handle tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The end results of our Writing camp are stronger writing skills, greater confidence and a portfolio of work that includes everything from web copy to movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will learn new skills — including crucial STEM and problem solving abilities — while designing, programming and animating LEGO® robots. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through fun, hands-on activities, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the globe, your child will be fascinated to discover how machines and super structures are built.