The joy of learning can continue even after school has finished for the summer! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Falls Church are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
We provide a diverse range of camps — from Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading — that are suitable for kids of all ages. Our camps also come complete with convenient scheduling options, which means your child's exciting educational experiences don't have to clash with your family's summer plans.
Equipping Your Child for Success
Our summer camps in Falls Church are made up of exciting activities, fun challenges and transformative learning experiences. In fact, the skills your child will discover and hone — relating to reading, writing, math, study skills and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) — can make a huge difference in school and in life. Get ready for a summer learning without compromising fun: register for a place in one of our programs today!▼
Gear Up for a Fun-Filled Summer!
There are plenty of summer programs to choose from at Sylvan, all of which are devised to inspire, motivate and help imaginations flourish. That means an end to math and writing drills! Our camps are offered in a friendly and engaging group setting, so your child has the option to sign up with friends or make new ones as he or she participates in collaborative activities. Your child will be psyched to master new skills by using kid-friendly technology and accomplishing fun activities with other students.
Keep the learning going this summer: get in touch with your nearest Sylvan today to find out which programs are available in or near Falls Church.
Enriching Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): We mix interactive lessons and exciting games to help your child move his or her reading to the next level — and get ready to start elementary school.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Expect less stress and more high-fives as your child develops time management and organization skills that are perfect for school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Our activities get kids in tip-top shape for taking on tricky algebra concepts to come. Learning algebra has never been this fun!
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Building a portfolio of work is a great way to learn useful writing techniques, so our budding writers create everything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Building, programming and animating a LEGO® robot isn't only seriously cool — it's also a great way to develop critical STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): This program offers eye-opening, hands-on projects that help kids understand how machines, super structures and other cool things are built. Your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.