If you're comparing math tutors in Madison Heights, your search ends here. No matter if your son or daughter if starting to fall behind, could use some extra practice or wants to get ahead of the pack in geometry, algebra or advanced math, our experienced tutors can make a difference.
The Right Math Program Your Child Needs
From additional practice to one-on-one support and advanced enrichment, Sylvan has a range of math programs that meet the needs of children at many different levels. We’re here to help your son or daughter reach his or her potential in geometry, algebra and advanced math.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
It’s common for kids to struggle with math and start to fall behind — but intensive tutoring can help turn scores around and build confidence. We understand how to make math more relevant and relatable to real life situations, helping your child strengthen his or her understanding and achieve bigger success in and outside of school. Here’s what you get with our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A targeted approach: With our proven Sylvan MethodTM approach, we'll make sure to tailor a learning plan that takes into consideration how your child works best.
- Top-of-the-line guidance and support: Our Sylvan-certified tutors are trained to provide the best support every step of the way. We're constantly adjusting your child's learning plan to take the frustration out of math class.
- Bigger, better results: We guarantee you child will see results, just like the rest of our tutoring students who typically see up to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers.
- School-aligned curriculum: By designing our math curriculum with the local school standards in mind, our tutors are able to make lessons even more relevant to the classroom.
- Competitive rates: With hourly rates that are comparable to other tutors, you can get the best math help AND stay on budget!
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child requires extra support for homework assignments, could benefit from a little more practice or just needs an extra challenge to stay engaged, our NEW Academic Coaching program might be the perfect solution. Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Proactive tutoring that focuses on sharpening skills and tests — and building confidence in the classroom.
- Tailored sessions that account for your child's specific needs.
- School-aligned teaching to ensure the best results in class.
- Interactive activities that are designed to reinforce learning and promote skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who understand exactly how math is taught in modern schools.
- Convenient scheduling for your family, including afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable packages that fit your family's math needs and monthly budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
There's nothing quite like seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math star tackle complex math concepts, gain exciting new skills and take their math achievements to the next level. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Gain math skills with ease, including process, problem solving, computation and reasoning, all of which form a strong foundation for continued success.
- Build confidence in the classroom.
- Gain deeper math experience with accelerated learning and practical exercises that reinforce concepts.
- ...and, in addition, our rates are very competitive!
Take Advantage of Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is tailored to pinpoint your child’s personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to help him or her grow in all needed areas and achieve greater success. Contact us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can meet them.