Looking for a math tutor in Farmville? Whether your child is struggling and falling behind, would benefit from some extra practice or wants to know how to get ahead in topics like algebra and geometry, our expert tutors can make it happen.
The Right Program for Your Child's Specific Needs
From practice and support to enrichment, Sylvan offers a range of math programs, so you can choose the option that meets your child’s needs. We help budding mathematicians understand the fundamentals and master geometry, algebra and other tricky topics.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Many children struggle with math and start to fall behind, but intensive tutoring is a great way to boost confidence and raise scores. We’re here to make math relatable so your child has the tools he or she needs to achieve success inside—and outside—the classroom. Here’s what you can expect from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- An emphasis on personalization: Our proven Sylvan MethodTM is designed to help us create a learning plan that works for your child's unique needs.
- Incredible results: Typically, our math students achieve up to two or three times more growth in math scores than their peers. Your child will too!
- Added support and guidance: Our Sylvan-certified tutors continuously modify learning plans to keep math engaging instead of frustrating.
- Classroom-aligned curriculum: By aligning our math curriculum with local school standards and using modern teaching methods, we make every lesson relevant in the classroom.
- Comparable rates: With rates that are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, we provide the best math help at a reasonable price.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter could do with more math practice outside of school, homework help or a fresh math challenge, our NEW Academic Coaching program might be the answer! Our new monthly subscription program comes with:
- Tutoring support that proactively builds on skills so your child is better equipped to complete tests and feel confident in class.
- Focused learning sessions that target your child's specific needs and learning style.
- School-aligned lessons to make sure tutoring is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities to promote skill mastery and interactive learning.
- Trained tutors who understand the current methods for teaching math to kids.
- Class scheduling that fits your family's lifestyle, needs and budget including evenings, weekends and afternoons.
- Comparable pricing that makes getting the best math tutoring at a reasonable rate, simple.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your elementary, middle school or high school child is on the math fast track, you'll love seeing him or her tackle tough math concepts, master new skills and achieve more success and confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Build a strong foundation for future success as they master advanced math skills like computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Gain confidence at school.
- Strengthen their math experience with accelerated sessions and practical exercises that reinforce important math concepts.
- ...and our hourly rate is extremely competitive!
Don't Miss Out on Our Special Offer!
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. By scheduling an Academic Checkup at your local Sylvan, we can take evaluate your child's academic skills in comparison with nationwide norms — and use our findings to identify which areas need to be improved. Start now for just $95*!