When school is out, fun is in! Our summer camps in the Roanoke and Lynchburg region are a great way to keep your child engaged in new and exciting ways. No boring drills here!
We combine easy-to-learn technology, fun games and hands-on projects (like programming video games and designing robots) to make sure kids are having a great time. Your child has the option to register for our summer programs with friends or spark new friendships as he or she develops important skills in a collaborative group setting. You’ll be delighted to see your child’s confidence grow!
A Fun-Filled Summer Awaits
Our summer camps in the Roanoke and Lynchburg region turn education into amazing experience. That’s because we deliver a unique combination of proven teaching techniques and highly engaging projects, encouraging creativity — and fun! — while helping your child sharpen his or her skill set.
Whether your son or daughter loves playing with technology or just needs a little extra attention when it comes to math or writing, our summer camps will help your child gear up for the upcoming school year. Our programs feature convenient scheduling options, so it won’t be hard to squeeze impactful learning into your family’s busy schedule.
Make a Lasting Impact with Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your child geared up for elementary school! Our Early Reading camp includes hands-on lessons and engaging games to help your son or daughter master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills camp is designed to lower stress and increase confidence. Our knowledgeable teachers will equip your child with crucial planning, organization and time management skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using a fun mix of activities, we help equip your child with the skills he or she needs to take on challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will build a unique portfolio he or she will want to show off. Along the way, your young writer will explore a variety of writing styles, including writing movie reviews and crafting web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Sciences (Grades 1-6): Your child will have a blast learning to build, program and animate robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s a really cool way to learn important STEM and problem solving skills—and power up creativity and imagination!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will discover the amazing world of machine and bridge design with our cool, theme-based engineering camps. Kids will get to design and construct creations that are based on real-life structure from around the world!