Are you looking for a math tutor in the Roanoke and Lynchburg region who can transform a potentially tricky subject into smiles, high-fives and greater confidence? Do you feel that personal, engaging and interactive learning could be the key to unlocking your child's full potential in the classroom and beyond? When it comes to mastering critical math concepts and developing practical academic skills, you can count on Sylvan's three math programs: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. In addition, we ensure that our programs will have a lasting impact by aligning them with the latest college and career readiness standards. Find out how your local Sylvan math tutor in the Roanoke and Lynchburg region can make math a less frustrating subject and help your child enjoy learning again.
Enjoy Measurable Improvements
We work hard to make math more enjoyable and engaging because we know it helps kids achieve more in school. In fact, you can take confidence from the fact that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who are not Sylvan attendees.▼
Our Math Programs Make a Real Difference
Personal Math Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A learning experience that engages minds. Using the iPad® as a versatile teaching tool, our tutors foster a more interesting and enjoyable environment. It also helps us tweak math lessons according to your child's specific abilities.
- Our proven approach. Our step-by-step technique — Sylvan Insight™ — tailors learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. Keeps students engaged and motivated.
Math Edge (Grades 1-6)
- Focus on brain-boosting activities. We highlight practical problem-solving skills to help students strengthen their understanding and think about math in new ways.
- A fun format for all. We boost math speed and proficiency with a selection of fun, kid-friendly activities and a great motivational rewards system.
- Challenging math problems. Our math curriculum is aligned with national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step learning process to make sure your child reaches his or her potential.
Math Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tough test on the horizon? Homework assignment proving tricky? Our math tutors are here to help.
- No more frustration. Explaining math concepts can be challenging, but you don't always have to be the expert at all things math! Our tutors understand how to turn frustration into smiles and make learning more rewarding.
- The flexibility you need. We make our homework help available on evenings and weekends.
Act Now and Save
With our limited time offer, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for only $95*. It's a valuable opportunity to get to know what our math programs are all about. Contact us today to learn more!